Have the wedding of your dreams at Hazel Path
Hazel Path Mansion retains the air of sophisticated elegance and grace that the Donelson and Berry families created for over 100 years. It is a wonderful romantic location that can accommodate up to 200 guests.More
- Historic Antebellum Mansion
- Indoor and Outdoor Areas
- 18 Foot Ceilings
- French Crystal Chandeliers
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors and Paneling
- Side Yard Large Enough for a Tent
- Use Your Own Caterer, Florist, Photographer
Nashville International Airport
This year marks the 75th anniversary of Berry Field Nashville—the original name of Nashville International Airport and its “BNA” signifier. The field was named at Col. Harry S. Berry, who grew up at Hazel Path Mansion.
Terri Lynn Weaver
June 21, 2012
Terri held a re-election event at Hazel Path Mansion.